5 Occasions you need to get matching t shirts for
Tue Oct 2019
Written By: coastal_exp
Matching t shirts might seem a little cheesy but when it comes to some occasions it would be sacrilegious not to.
Let’s take a look at the occasions that you do really need to get matching t shirts for.
- Girls heading off for a hen’s weekend, why not let everyone know! By getting matching t shirts, you can all immediately identify as part of the hen’s weekend, plus it gets harder to lose people as you venture out. If you are planning a big hens party but not all your friends have met it can be a great way to unite you all. Get in the team spirit and stand out from the crowd with matching t shirts.
- Let everyone know who’s getting married and why you’re out on the town with matching t shirts. If you’re organising a buck’s party, you simply can’t do it without matching t shirts. Unite the team and get them in the party spirit with matching t shirts.
- End of season tours would not be the same without that mob mentality. Why not get your matching t shirts made up with your footy number on the back, or alternatively why not get everyone’s nickname printed on them? Boys on tour would not be complete without their matching t shirts.
- Having a family reunion, why not get a little cheesy and remember it with a souvenir t shirt. A family that dresses in matching t shirts together, stays together.
- If you and a few friends are helping to raise money for charity by doing a marathon or fun run, why not let everyone know what your good cause is. Stand out from the crowds and get some team spirit happening in matching t shirts.
Matching t shirts are a great way to add some fun to an event or occasion. Why not call Coastal Expressions on the Gold Coast, we can print photos from your phone or work with a design you might have. Choose from out large range of instore designs, colours and fonts.